It's CLEAN OUT Season!!!
Owner Juan Zambrano has been busy earning loyal customers throughout Fairfield County Connecticut since 2011. He considers the establishment and management of Master Junk Removal, LLC. to be a labor of love. The warmth and genuine appreciation they receive from customers have made this a business like no other. Native to Connecticut, he has built this business on the premise that they are performing a service to the community.
“Keeping our city clean from illegal dumping is very satisfying”, states Juan.
Master Junk Removal CT has been providing first-rate service to Connecticut since 2011. Our commitment to unsurpassed junk removal services has earned us a well deserved reputation as Connecticut ‘s finest. We offer a better experience than the 1800 junk removal franchises, a 99% satisfaction guarantee. The other 1% are people you can never satisfy.
Our team can help you declutter your home and get rid of most unwanted items. From furniture to heavy appliances, we'll make sure everything is disposed of properly and efficiently.
We offer commercial junk removal services for Apartments & Businesses of all sizes. Our team of Master Junkers can help you get rid of old office furniture, electronics (e-waste) and more.
We believe in responsible disposal practices. That's why we make sure to recycle or donate as much of your junk as possible, instead of sending it all to the landfill.
We offer competitive pricing for all of our junk removal services. You can trust us to get the job done quickly and efficiently, without breaking the bank.
We make it easy to schedule your junk removal service. Just give us a call or fill out our online form, and we'll take care of the rest.
We're committed to providing the best possible junk removal service. If you're not 100% satisfied with our work, we want to know why?